Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Physics: Short Bio

My name is Taylor ~

Third year student at ACCHS, looking forward to the end of December this year.

From Philadelphia area - came out to California Fall of 2016.

Dabbled in different careers: started in Design and Marketing in NYC. Shortly after that, I had a serious back injury that took me out of work and into surgery. It was around this time I discovered Chinese Medicine. Starting with the relief of pain (previous to surgery), I started to learn more about the benefits of this medicine through other lifetime issues I had yet to see in a new light. My fascination of Chinese Medicine only grew from there.

Stuck around in Philly for a while: bartending, serving, and catering for music venues. Met some cool folks back stage, I guess. Thought I might like to start a career in Acupuncture for various reasons and ended up enrolling in Tri-State College of Acupuncture, NYC, in 2016. Although I liked various aspects about this school, I still knew I wanted to come out to California and learn the traditional and classical methods of TCM that I couldn't really find where I was.

Made a trip out of it and drove across the country September 2016 and enrolled in ACCHS a couple of weeks later. Here I am still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BioPhysics Final Paper: Consciousness, Keneh, Resonance, and Phenomenology

In Bali, the Balinese do not split feeling from thought but regard both as part of one process, "keneh," which is translated to &...